What better way to kick off my blog than with a fun get to know me tag. Although I wasn’t personally tagged to do this I thought it would be a cool idea anyway. Hope you enjoy!
1. What is your full name? Tiffany Minnyetta Hill
2. Are you named after anyone? My middle name was given to me after my fathers mother who was African-Native American and I have my mom’s maiden last name, although I always wanted my dads last name (Johnson)
3. What does your name mean? According to google, Tiffany means the manifestation of God
4.Where are you from? Baltimore, Maryland
5. Where do you live? Baltimore, Maryland
6. Where were you born? In Baltimore, Maryland
7. Which of your parents are you closest to? I’m close to them both in different ways so I can’t choose.
8. Which of your parents are you more like? Attitude wise, I am definitely my mothers child
9. What is your favorite drink? Coffee, Sweet tea, lemonade (or half & half) . Alcohol wise: piña colada
10. What is your favorite food? Pizza
11. What is your favorite vacation destination? Somewhere warm and tropical (The Caribbean)
12. What is your favorite childhood memory? Running around in my dads huge backyard and fun summers with my cousins
13. What is your favorite way to pass time? listening to music, Netflix, scrolling through social media, reading, writing, sleeping
14. What are your favorite snacks? popcorn, skittles, mixed fruit bowls and Goobers/chocolates
15. What is your favorite sport? My favorite sports to play: soccer and volleyball. To watch: football
16. What is your biggest regret? The chances I didn’t take out of fear and anxiety
17. Are you a fan of any sports team? The Baltimore ravens and orioles. I’m loyal to my hometown
18. Are you a dog person or cat person? Dogs rule
19. Are you scared of heights? Terrified but I love the thrill
20. At what age did you go on your first date? 13. I was set up on a blind first date and we went bowling.
21. What is an ideal first date for you? Spending the day at an amusement park then a nice candlelight dinner followed by a long walk on the beach (I’m a hopeless romantic, ha)
22. What is at the top of your bucket list? Traveling the world, riding on a motorcycle, bungee jumping or skydiving
23. What is something you are gifted at? Creative writing. I can write my ass off about anything
24. What is something you look for in a partner? Sense of humor, a great communicator and listener, adventurous .
25. What is something you wish you were gifted at doing? Singing and doing the splits!
26. What is the one item you can’t leave home without? Chapstick
27. What is the best compliment you have ever received? “You have a really pretty smile”
28. What is the first book you remember reading? Dr. Seuss- Green eggs and ham
29. What is the first movie you remember seeing? I don’t remember the very first one but here are a couple that I do remember: Shirley temple movies, James and the giant peach, homeward bound, nightmare before Christmas, the Black version of Cinderella
30. What is the last book you read? Trail of echoes by Rachel Howzell Hall (may do a review on this one)
31. Do you like pets? Love em
32. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a yorkie named Ace.
33. What is the name of your first pet? Coco
34. What is your best physical feature? My smile, my thighs and booty
35. What is your biggest accomplishment? So far, paying off my car and starting a career at 19
36. What is your eye color? Brown
37. What is your favorite color? Red. Color of love, power and passion
38. What is your favorite fairytale? Cinderella
39. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip and butter pecan
40. What is your favorite music genre?
90’s R&B/Hip-Hop/Reggae, Soca and house music
41. What is your favorite nickname?
Tiff or Tee. But my favorite nicknames my family calls me are: Babygirl, Lil Lisa & Stringbean
42. What is your favorite quote? “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” – Philippians 4:13
43. What is your favorite type of clothing? Leggings/active wear. I like being comfy and cute..sporty chic
44. What is your most commonly used swear word? Fuck
45. What is your zodiac sign? Libra. My rising sign is in Leo and my moon sign is in Pisces
46. Do you have a best friend, if so, then who? Not really
47. Do you have a tattoo? A butterfly on my chest, an ankh on my wrist, a rose on my leg, cherries on my stomach, Philippians 4:13 verse on my inner bicep and a treble clef on my ankle
48. Do you have any allergies? seasonal allergies and Bactrim
49. Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where? Yes, I have one where the sun don’t shine
50. Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for? Idk That’s a tough question
51. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling? Both
52. What piece of technology can you not live without? My cellphone I guess
53. What was the first concert you ever attended? Lil Romeo
54. What was your favorite subject in High School? Spanish
55. What was your first job? McDonald’s
56. What was your least favorite subject in High School? Math!
57. What is the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 1,395 miles
58. What is your biggest fear? Not living in my purpose
59. When did you suffer your first heartbreak? Freshman year of high school. I thought it was the end of the world
60. When was the first time you were on a plane? February 6, 2018
61. When was the last time you cried? 7 nights ago
62. When was the last time you got in a fist fight? Never really had to.
63. Who has left the most impact on your life? The man upstairs. My lord & savior
64. Who is the best teacher you ever had? My college English professor, Mr. Russell only because he’s the only teacher that communicated well and responded fast to emails
65. Who is the first person you call when something exciting happens? My mom
66. Who is the first person you call when something horrible happens? My mom
67. Who is your favorite musician? Way too many to name just one but here are a few: Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, SZA, HER, Daniel Caesar, Rihanna, Machel Montano, DVSN, Demi Lovato, Future, 21 Savage, Kehlani etc
68. Who is your role model? Growing up I used to admire my aunt who was a nurse and an airman. Celebrity wise: the Olsen Twins and Brandy (especially after seeing her play the first black Cinderella & meeting her in person)
69. Who was your first Boyfriend/Girlfriend? “D”
70. Who was your first Celebrity crush? Lil Romeo
71. Who is your favorite actor? Denzel Washington
72. Who is your favorite actress? Angela Bassett
73. Describe yourself in a single sentence? A beautiful black queen with a heart of gold.
74. Have you ever dated two people at the same time? No
75. Have you ever suffered a fracture? No but I’ve had some sprains and strains.
76. Have you ever visited a country outside your continent? Mexico
77. How many Boyfriends/Girlfriends have you had? What boyfriends?
78. How many relationships have you been in? I would consider being in one “serious” relationship
79. If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be? Love yourself first and it’s okay to say no
80. Last time you swam in a pool? Last summer, July 2017
81. What is your most embarrassing moment? Falling down cement steps at Hamilton middle, like the whole entire school saw it..
82. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your fashion sense?
83. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills?
84. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills?
85. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, how good a kisser are you?
86. One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid? Wanting to grow up fast and becoming an adult is not all that it’s cracked up to be
87. The first app you check when you wake up in the morning? Instagram
88. What app do you use most? Snapchat & Tumblr
89. What are some of your bad habits? Procrastinating and indecisiveness
90. What are your favorite things about yourself? My ambition, my big heart, kind spirit and my confidence. I love how comfortable I am with myself
91. What are your hobbies? Working out, martial arts, dancing, shopping, traveling and writing
92. What countries have you visited? Mexico
93. What countries would you like to visit? I really want to go to Trinidad, Cuba, Bali (Indonesia), Paris (France), South Africa, Thailand & more
94. What do you consider unforgivable? Stealing from me, lying and Physically harming me or my family/loved ones
95. What do you do for a living? medical assisting
96. Any siblings? If so, how many? Yes, two half brothers. I’m the youngest.
97. What’s your dream job? Travel journalist
98. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate? Thanksgiving
99. Favorite classic cartoon? Scooby doo
100. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Reaching Financial freedom & success, and having my own family.
Looks like you made it to the end. Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed it go ahead and hit that follow button. More content coming soon!